Leadership Think Tank 2018 recently shared this definition of Leadership that we embrace in our training offerings.
"The ability to influence individuals or groups in a manner that encourages cooperation, collaboration, and action towards positive results."
These offerings can be tailored to be classes (1 to 3 hrs) or expanded Workshops
- "Manager's Tool Belt (MTB)" - this is the 8th year that this series has been offered and still going "great guns"
- "Stay Interviews - "The Clash - Do I stay or Do I go"
- "Core Values/Vision/Mission creation & Action Plans"
- "Health Check: Invest in Your Self, Staff, and in Relationships"
- "Becoming ARROW Minded"
- "Employee Engagement"
- "Leadership Starts at the Front Line - clerical focus"
- "Communication Skills for Today's Foreman" - written for union refinery Foreman
- "Continued Improvement Start with Coaching"
- "Performance Management"
Speaking Engagement - flexible to meet your needs
1. "Leadership is Not Earned in the FREE SPACE"
...Presentation based on Mark's Book by the same title.
2. "Feedback is the Breakfast of Champions"
...an innovative and creative session that ties Mark's son's historical basketball season as a Women's Asst. Coach at Casper College in 2017 season to a much needed focus for the workplace. Sometimes it takes a story to help us tie what others did to our situation. Ask yourself, "Are you a plastic ketchup bottle Manager or a glass ketchup bottle Manager?"
3. "The Best is Yet to Come"
... Mark's extensive experience at building, consulting and managing global service desk provides the basis of this customer experience learning workshop. At the end of the event you'll be asking yourself, "Do I have eyes to see, ears to hear and a heart that cares?" Your answer will tell you if you and your organization in on the right road to experience "The Best is Yet to Come!"
These are just a thumb nail of what's available. Select button below and let's explore additional options. Also, don't forget, we can develop from original material if your needs/wants require it.